APX is a Berlin-based joint-venture between Axel Springer and Porsche, two best in class companies in their respective industries.
Their mission is to identify and accelerate the growth of courageous startups building on smart digital business models.
- Early-stage software startups in Europe
- Industry agnostic (but no sin industries)
- ~30 investments each year
- 50k € funding for 5%
- Office space
- Hands-on industry experts
- 10k strong network of opportunities
- Accepting the deal (50k € for 5%)
- Team of (minimum) 2 co-founders
- No hardware component
- The team has to be in Berlin for 100 days
Find out more about APX